Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

I hope that those of you in America had a great Thanksgiving.  We all have many things to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for the progress that I'm making with my trading.  My 401K return for the year so far is 37.6% ("Personal Rate of Return from 01/01/2010 to 11/26/2010 is 37.6%").  The return on my other account is 92% ("Your Personal Rate of Return (%) Year-to-Date (01/01/2010 - 10/31/2010) 
Annualized 
+92.00%").  I am hopeful that December will be a good month as well.

My current positions are AAPL, ENTG, and CELG.  Best of luck in your trading / investing.  I'm currently listening to Bloomberg Radio to help keep up on current events.  Cheers.
Disclaimer: Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment