Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My current positions

Good morning.  My current positions are AAPL, QTM, and CELG.  I'm still bullish on these three equities.

Update: Here's an interesting podcast on Apple -

Gene Munster Calls Apple His Best Buy: Tom Keene on Demand


There's some interesting discussions going on in the media with QE2, the G20, and recent elections (amongst others of course).

My 401K account return is currently 38% for the year ("Personal Rate of Return from 01/01/2010 to 11/09/2010 is 38.0%").  My other account is currently up about 47% for the year so far (

Your Personal Rate of Return (%)

Year-to-Date
(01/01/2010 - 09/30/2010)
Cumulative
+47.63%).  Cheers.
Disclaimer: Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment