Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Update 3/20/12

Apologies for not updating this sooner.  I was stopped out of my long position in Apple the other day at $590. I might consider another long position, or positions, in AAPL.  The data (call volume, analyst price targets, sales, etc...) looks pretty good so far.

It'll be interesting to see how the market reacts to the dividend and stock buyback initiative.  There's still concerns about Europe and China also...  Best of luck with your investing / trading.  Cheers.

Update: I bought back into AAPL at roughly $595.94.  Have a good one.

Disclaimer: Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment