Saturday, January 1, 2011

My self-managed 401K return for 2010 is 41%!

I'm thankful to report that my self-managed 401K return for 2010 is 41%!  It's great to see that with some hard work that one can achieve a measure of success.  I feel a sense of relief getting a gain higher than my loss of 40% in mutual funds a few years ago.  I don't think I need help from a "professional" mutual fund manager any more. :)

I'll continue to share my progress and learnings.  Hopefully this will be helpful to others too.  Happy New Year!

My current positions are AAPL, ZAGG, and CRUS.  Cheers.
Disclaimer: Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment