Wednesday, December 22, 2010

401k return for the year through 12/21 is 41.8%

My 401k account return is up to 41.8% for the year so far.  Only a few more days left to eek out more gains.  Just kidding.  I'm thankful for my progress this year and in all seriousness I'm still bullish.  Last year my return was roughly 18%.  So, I'm glad to see improvement.

I've been finding Bloomberg TV interesting for keeping up on current events and for their interviews and analysis as well.  Mid-day Surveillance with Tom Keene is quite good too.

Not to plug Bloomberg too much but they now have an Android app too.

I just want to call out again some great resources if you haven't tried them yet.

Happy holidays!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Disclaimer: Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment