Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first post

So, I'm starting this blog as an experiment of sorts to share my experiences with others regarding investing. Please only use this information with a grain of salt and at your own risk / for educational purposes. I am not an investment advisor so please seek professional help if that's what you're looking for.

Last year my mutual fund investments were down ~40% which as you could imagine was quite sickening to me. This year through 12/16/2009 my self managed 401K is up 15.1% via swing trading. So, I am thankful that things are going much better this year. Update: as of 1/1/10 here's what Fidelity says my return is "Personal Rate of Return from 01/01/2009 to 12/31/2009 is 17%".

Some of the resources that I've used to learn are:

Cheers and good luck with your investing goals.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment